November 22, 2019
MEMBER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
- Summary: Support all membership needs through member relations & engagement, membership administration, membership communications, membership analytics, volunteer management, and member storytelling.
- Goal: Enhance the organization’s value by providing concierge-level service to existing and potential members.
Partner & Member Concierge
- Foster positive customer experience through on-site outreach, phone calls, & email
- Assist executive director in follow-up assignments after member meetings
Partner & Member Invoicing
- Administer invoices and ensure membership fees are collected and recorded
- Ensure that all members are informed about their membership benefits and work to confirm the fulfillment of all commitments made via packages, contracts, or agreements
End-of-Year Member Value Analysis
- Collect, analyze, and present a custom membership value proposition to each member annually
Member Database Management
- Manage and maintain the RVATECH membership database
- Coordinate volunteer sign-up, committee rosters, committee communications, and committee logistics
- Curate member-focused content for social media, email, voice, and publications
- Experience managing corporate relationships
- Experience working directly with executive level management
- Experience managing CRM and invoicing software
- Experience harvesting, analyzing, and presenting data
- Experience working with committees and volunteers
- Experience identifying potential content & writing copy for member-related media
- Comfort working in a small team environment
- Ability to pivot, iterate, and be flexible with strategy – annually, monthly, or daily
- Appreciation of and interest in the technology sector
The organization currently uses the following tools:
- WebLink CRM
- Universe (Event Portal)
- Trello (Project Management)
- Slack (Internal and Committee Communications)
- Microsoft Office365
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Office & Benefits:
- This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- The organization has an office in Shockoe Bottom in downtown Richmond.
- A hybrid schedule is maintained that includes defined collaboration time in-office blended with a remote work policy.
- The selected candidate must be able to regularly attend weekly in-office modules and be available at any time for meetings and events around the greater Richmond area.
- Health/Dental/Vision Program
One professional development conference annually
Full parking reimbursement
Phone stipend: $50/month
4 weeks PTO annually
13 observed holidays
Additional office closures may be authorized by the executive director from time to time and in the past have included days immediately following large events and time between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
End-of-year bonuses are available from time to time based on the organization’s annual financial performance.
This is an at-will position and employment may be terminated or resigned for any reason, at any time, by either party.
Please send an email and resume to Executive Director Nick Serfass at email@example.com. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled.
The Richmond Technology Council provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.<Back