Employer: AIS Network
Location: RICHMOND, VA / REMOTE
Location: Richmond, VA, with remote flexibility
Experience Level: Mid-level
We are AIS Network. Solving complex IT challenges and managing digital risk to help clients thrive in an unpredictable world has been our core business for more than 28 years. As the trusted and reliable partner of Forbes- and Fortune-ranked global corporations, government agencies, the Commonwealth of Virginia and other large enterprises, we drive exceptional value through our deep knowledge of data protection, compliance, governance and internal auditing procedures and controls.
We are looking for a savvy and self-starting Marketing/Sales Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing/Sales Coordinator at AISN, you’d be part of a small and fast-moving team serving multiple commercial and state/federal government clients. You would play a big part in supporting the initiatives of the AISN marketing and sales teams.
This role requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and an enthusiasm for our customers. This position involves collaboration in a tight-knit team, but also requires a level of comfort in working independently. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a creative mind and some working knowledge of the IT services industry.
The position that is available is remote, or post-pandemic era, it could be based out of our Richmond, VA, office.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify our target audience
• Be willing to learn and become fluent in IT speak
• Interact with current and potential customers professionally via phone, email and in person
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic from our social network presence
• Develop brand strategy and copy for social media, collateral. and strategic partnerships
• Design and execute promotional email campaigns and maintain lists
• Assist in building PowerPoint decks to support the sales and proposal process
• Work with our team to create and manage AISN’s video library
• Study how customers interact with our services through marketing research
• Write blog posts, scripts, case studies, newsletters, and provide copy for sales materials to educate our customers on existing and/or new services
• Drive organization during the proposal process and keep the team on task
• Maintain the AISN website and potentially work on client web development projects
• Assist team members with marketing/sales tasks including coordinating and attending trade shows in and out of the area
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum five years’ experience in a product marketing, marketing or sales role
• BA/BS degree in marketing, business, communications, advertising or related field
• Strong communication skills. Highly proficient in written communications with the ability to draft and/or proofread content as it relates to our business (writing samples will be requested). Public speaking and presentation skills are also highly desirable.
• Agency experience a strong plus
• Excellent communicator with attention to detail
• An eye for design aesthetics and the ability to think creatively
• Comfortable working independently but enjoys collaboration
• Experience in the information technology or cybersecurity industries is ideal. Possessing some background in a related technical field as a writer would suffice.
• A working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite, Survey Monkey, Vidyard, Promo
We are a Virginia SWaM-certified small business with a highly skilled team of professionals who are dispersed across the Commonwealth Virginia. Most of us have spent the majority of our career(s) working in various capacities throughout the IT industry. We are looking for people who are passionate about excellence and creativity and have an abiding interest in technology.
Our core values are customer success, results, innovation, responsibility, integrity, and teamwork. We also value work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, please get in touch!
• Remote work (or our office in Richmond, VA)
• Flexible work schedules
• Competitive pay
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Vacation, holidays and wellness days
• Challenging and creative work
• Professional development
• High-impact and significant responsibility with possibility for advancement
If you feel you have what it takes and you are looking for a challenging position with room to grow, then please apply. We’d love to speak with you. Please email your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AISN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AISN does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, national origin, military service status or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and our business needs.
Application Link Coming Soon