Employer: AIS Network
Location: RICHMOND, VA / REMOTE
AIS Network Seeks Marketing Coordinator for Exciting Growth Opportunity!
Location: Position is available as either remote or post-COVID, could be based out of our Richmond, VA, HQ
Experience Level: 4+ Years
Compensation + Benefits: Competitive
AIS Network’s mission is to solve our clients’ complex IT challenges and manage digital risk to help them thrive in an unpredictable world.
For 28 years, we have been a trusted partner to Forbes- and Fortune-ranked global companies, government agencies, and the Commonwealth of Virginia. We drive exceptional value through our deep knowledge of data protection, compliance, governance, and internal auditing procedures and controls.
We are looking for a savvy, self-starting Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As the Marketing Coordinator, you would be an important part of our small and fast-moving team serving multiple commercial and government clients.
This role requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and an enthusiasm to get things done. This position involves collaboration in a tight-knit team but also requires a level of comfort in working independently. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a creative mind, and an appetite for growth.
In this position, you will…
• Collaborate with the AISN lead generation team to develop new strategies for client acquisition
• Be willing to learn and become fluent in IT terminology
• Interact with current and potential customers professionally via phone, email, video conference, and in-person when necessary
• Help identify and implement innovative ways to engage and nurture existing customers
• Develop social media strategy to drive consistent, relevant traffic to our social media channels
• Work with CMO to develop brand strategy, collateral, and strategic partnerships
• Effectively utilize the CRM system (HubSpot) to keep lead and client information current and comprehensive, taking the lead on CRM system architecture for optimal sales performance
• Own the proposal process to help keep the sales & marketing team on task
• Assist in building creative proposal decks while managing deliverables
• Study how customers interact with our services
• Author blog posts to educate customers on existing and new services
• Maintain the AISN website and analytics
• Assist team members with marketing/sales tasks including video scripting, production, and promotion
• Provide comprehensive reporting to leadership on a regular basis
• Help streamline, optimize and automate the client success journey
Skills & Requirements
Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years marketing experience, ideally in the area of IT or service sales. Preferably, candidates have also worked in the area of Client Success or Customer Service.
The ideal candidate:
• Loves to interact with people but especially potential clients, helping them identify and solve pain points
• Is excellent with time management and is not easily distracted by tasks that do NOT warrant attention
• Has experience with leveraging CRMs, ideally HubSpot, and is comfortable running reports
• BA/BS degree in marketing, business, communications, advertising or related field.
• Strong writing capabilities (writing samples will be requested)
• Public relations agency experience a plus
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker
• An eye for design aesthetics
• Comfortable working independently but enjoys collaboration
• A working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, Vidyard, Survey Monkey
More about AISN
We are a Virginia SWaM-certified small business with a highly skilled team of professionals who are dispersed across Virginia. Most of us have spent the majority of our career(s) working in various capacities throughout the IT industry. We are looking for people who are passionate about excellence and creativity and have an abiding interest in technology. Our core values are customer success, results, innovation, responsibility, integrity and teamwork. We also value work-life balance.
• Remote work or our office in Richmond, VA
• Flexible work schedules
• Balanced work-life integration
• Competitive pay
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Liberal vacation, holidays, and wellness days
• Challenging and creative work
• High-impact and significant responsibility
• A commitment to employee success through professional development, training and mentoring
This is a full-time position with a base + performance compensation commensurate with the number of years of relevant experience. For the right person, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and work with a dynamic team and be a part of taking AISN to the next level. Come be part of our story!
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application Link Coming Soon